Thank you for shopping with ICU Associates, Inc! As we begin to add available assignments, please be mindful of our policy. Contact us with any questions.SAFETY is PRIORITY. Shoppers are responsible for following local COVID-19 safety guidelines. Make sure you are informed about local guidelines. Do not visit public places if you aren’t feeling well or have come in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
Before accepting any mystery shopping assignments, please only do so if you are confident you can safely complete it. Only accept assignments you are fully comfortable with completing.
If you self-assign a shop in advance and you don’t feel well on the schedule date, do not complete the assignment. You can email us directly and you will be removed from your shop without penalty.
If you have been advised to avoid certain areas, follow the guidance of your medical doctor and do not complete an assignment if it conflicts with the medical advice you have received.
ICU Associates COVID-19 Safety Policy:
Stay home and DO NOT visit a customer location if:
You currently have fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, new loss of taste or smell or any other Covid-19 or flu like symptoms (nausea, diarrhea, etc.).
You have been diagnosed with Covid-19 by a medical provider.
You have had close contact (within 6 feet for equal to or greater than 10 -minute period of time or living in your household) with a person who has been diagnosed with Covid-19 by a medical provider in the past 14 days.
You have been told by a health care provider or public health official that you should self-quarantine due to potential Covid-19 exposure(s) or that you are suspected of having Covid-19.
Have a question for us?
- Voicemail Box (Mon-Fri 8am – 5pm ET): 877-574-6682 x1510.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include your name, shopper number and shop client / location to ensure prompt follow up.
Looking for payment?
- Payments are posted to PayPal accounts between the 15th and 20th of the month following shop completion.
- If you haven't received a payment within the above timeframe, e-mail us to ensure we have your W9 and current PayPal address on file.
- Make sure to include your confirmation number, shop client and shop date.
Prophet does not support Apple systems unless you're using Firefox for the Mac.
ICU Associates, Inc. is a division of LP Innovations, Inc.
Visit us at www.icuassociates.com.